Skin Care Routine!
Great skin requires much more than the DNA only—our habits and routine play a significant role in deciding how glowing our skin will be. Environmental pollutants, UV rays, and our body’s internal atmosphere show up on our face quickly, so we need to have a proper skincare routine to get rid of dullness, clogged pores, and other dirt particles. CBD can help in the skincare routine, but there are some essentials that you need to know before that.
Tips for young + radiant skin:
The first step to an ideal skin is thorough washing and cleansing. It would be best if you had the right cleaning formula, which is neither too harsh nor too easygoing. We suggest something mild like “Dove Sensitive Care”.
Toning is essential to maintain the pH level of the skin. Our skin is prone to infections, dryness, and oiliness. Toners containing Hyaluronic acid can hydrate the skin and reduce the fine lines. You can use rose water or green tea for anti-inflammatory effects to reduce irritation and redness. You can also use toners with vitamin C and E to fight the free radicals that can damage your skin. And guess what, we will have a CBD Toner coming soon!! =)
EYE serums are also a must to replenish the skin with the lost nutrients and essential oils. Apply “Keep Smiling” eye serum to your fine lines/wrinkles and booyahhh, let the CBD sink in!
Don’t stop till ya get enough! You’re doing great! Next up, “Good Morning, Sunshine!” AM Serum and “Lights out!” PM Exfoliant. Apply generously to your face, AM/PM, after you use “KEEP SMILING” CBD Eye Serum. Don't wash this off!!! Think of this as a lotion.
Now, let’s check out our skin and see where the spots are. Massage a pea sized amount of "What SCAR?" spot cream onto affected area. Repeat AM/PM for optimal fading results! Awesome for scars, freshly healed scabs, surgery incisions, stretch marks, acne, tattoo cream to aid laser tattoo removal, and more!
After treating our skin, we come to the most crucial step…moisturizing. Moisturizers are essential to hydrate the skin and prevent water loss from the surface. Our moisturizer is a one stop shop. It is meant for ALL skin types. YES, ALL SKIN TYPES!!! =) Apply “Ananas” CBD Moisturizer to your skin and….you’re done!!!
PS. Always swipe right to our CBD lip balm before bed. Right now, we have a lovely taste of COTTON CANDY in stock! Mmm!
Can CBD help with Skincare?
CBD or Cannabidiol is a new hot topic because of its incredible health benefits. Research shows that it can help with depression, anxiety, PTSD, and other mental health issues. Its anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties are ideal for our skincare regimen.
- Research shows that CBD's anti-inflammatory properties are highly effective in soothing Acne-prone skin and reduced breakout and redness. CBD can help in reducing the production access sebum oil, which is one of the main reasons for acne breakout.
- The antioxidant properties of CBD can help in reducing wrinkles, which are the visible sign of aging. CBD anti-aging creams are perfect for ruddy and dull skin tone.
- CBD’s soothing properties are ideal for normalizing sensitive skin. It reduces reactivity and redness caused by harmful environmental stressors.
- CBD is highly beneficial for inflammatory conditions such as eczema and psoriasis. It can reduce the symptoms and produce a calming effect.
How to Find Best CBD Skin Care Products
Several skincare products are available in the market. So, you need to choose wisely to reap the maximum out of this exceptional compounds. Here are a few tips:
- Always go for a product, including “Cannabidiol.” (CHECK!)
- Calculate the CBD dose per serving before applying it to your skin. The CBD content is given in milligrams, so you will need to do some math to get the right amount of CBD absorbed in the skin. (CHECK!)
- Always look for third-party certification while buying the CBD product. (CHECK! FYI OUR COMPANY IS PRODUCED AND MANUFACTURED IN THE SAME U.S.A. LABORATORY!)
- Make sure you know the difference between CBD isolate, broad-spectrum, or full spectrum. (CHECK! - See our “CBD Facts!” Tab for information!)
STORE POLICIES, TERMS & CONDITIONS
WEBSITE DISCLAIMER: This website contains general information about healthy living, nutrition, positivity goals, and CBD information. The general information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Lynsey Noel (c) makes no representations or warranties in relation to the health information on this website. You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare providers. If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention. You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information in Company materials or provided by any Company representative, none of which information is intended to be a substitute for medical diagnosis, advice or treatment. Neither the Company nor its representatives are providing any medical advice, and none should be inferred, from any ideas, suggestions, testimonials or other information set forth on this website or in other Company materials or provided over the phone or in email correspondence.
FDA DISCLAIMER The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act require this notice.