Host a Party
Reasons to Host a Party:
It is easy and super fun to host.
Come together with your friends in your living room or online to learn more about CBD products!
You Get Rewards!
The more your guests spend, the more credits you will receive!
You Get Free Products!
Free products will be rewarded based on the sales of your party!
How Do I Host a Party?
- Choose What Type of Party You Want to Host!
- In Home, or Virtual
- Choose Your Date and Time For Your Party!
- Accomplish this by filling out our form! (link to form)
- Invite Friends, Family, Co-workers, and Other Potential Customers!
- Tell your everyone about your party! There is a product for everyone!
What Type of Party Can I Have?
- In Home Party:
- Get your family and friends in your living room to learn about CBD products. The consultant will educate your party about the benefits of our collection. Your party will be able to have face-to-face interaction with the consultant, so they can view our products and ask questions with ease.
- Virtual Party:
- Go online for an exciting and interactive CBD virtual party. Your consultant will share products, answers, and tips to party members. Invite your social media friends, who can log on from the comfort of their home to enjoy our products.
Email us at: lifewithlynseynoelphotography.com
STORE POLICIES, TERMS & CONDITIONS
WEBSITE DISCLAIMER: This website contains general information about healthy living, nutrition, positivity goals, and CBD information. The general information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Lynsey Noel (c) makes no representations or warranties in relation to the health information on this website. You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare providers. If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention. You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information in Company materials or provided by any Company representative, none of which information is intended to be a substitute for medical diagnosis, advice or treatment. Neither the Company nor its representatives are providing any medical advice, and none should be inferred, from any ideas, suggestions, testimonials or other information set forth on this website or in other Company materials or provided over the phone or in email correspondence.
FDA DISCLAIMER The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act require this notice.