Skip to content
CBD + CHILL
CBD TEA + BATH BOMBS = I TOLD YA SO ;)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 lemon peel
- 1 tea bag
- 1 cup hot water
- lynsey noel CBD beverage enhancer
- Splash of almond milk
- In your favorite mug, add honey, cinnamon stick, and lemon twist
- Add tea bag and fill with hot water. Let steep for 3-5 minutes, or the recommended time on the packaging.
- Remove the tea bag and add a splash of almond milk.
- Add 1-8 drops, or desired amount, of Lynsey Noel's CBD beverage enhancer.
- Sip back and relaxxx....
Snack Time =)
Chocolate Peanut Butter CBD Cups
- 12 oz dark chocolate
- 7 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon CBD oil
- 1 cup natural peanut butter, or other nut butter
- ¼ cup honey
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the dark chocolate and 5 tablespoons of coconut oil. Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Add the vanilla and CBD oil and stir until combined. The mixture should be smooth and pourable.
- Pour ½ of the chocolate mixture into the molds, enough to come about ⅓ of the way up the sides of each cup. Freeze for 15 minutes.
- In a separate microwave-safe bowl, combine the peanut butter, honey, and remaining 2 tablespoons coconut oil. Microwave in 30-second intervals, string in between, until smooth and pourable.
- Pour the peanut butter mixture evenly over the chocolate layers in the molds. Make sure to leave enough room for the second layer of chocolate. Freeze for 10 minutes.
- Pour the remaining chocolate mixture evenly over the peanut butter layers in the molds, filling completely to the rim of each. Wipe off any excess that spills over the edges. Freeze for 1 hour, until set, then pop out of the molds. The cups will keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 month!
STORE POLICIES, TERMS & CONDITIONS
WEBSITE DISCLAIMER: This website contains general information about healthy living, nutrition, positivity goals, and CBD information. The general information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Lynsey Noel (c) makes no representations or warranties in relation to the health information on this website. You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare providers. If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention. You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information in Company materials or provided by any Company representative, none of which information is intended to be a substitute for medical diagnosis, advice or treatment. Neither the Company nor its representatives are providing any medical advice, and none should be inferred, from any ideas, suggestions, testimonials or other information set forth on this website or in other Company materials or provided over the phone or in email correspondence.
FDA DISCLAIMER: The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act require this notice.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.