Healthy Living + Clean Recipes
Summertime and the healthy livin's easyyyy!
Healthy living is something everyone should make a priority! Keeping your body healthy, clean, and strong is what helps you accomplish your daily tasks. It all starts with clean eating and the right kind of exercise! I’m going to share with you some of the knowledge I’ve learned from the past few years.
I am a vegetarian, meaning I do not eat meat. Therefore, I have to find other ways to get my proteins and vitamins. There are so many ways to do this! One of my favorite ways is juicing. Juice bars and juice cleanses are becoming super popular. Juicing is a fantastic way to get your fruits and veggies in for the day, help your body release toxins, and boost your immune system! Especially if you don’t normally eat fruits and veggies, juicing is an easy way to start introducing them into your diet. My favvvvv juices are from Press'd! They have so many nutritious, yummy juices that you can order online and have delivered to your front door! They are famous for their juice cleanses and wellness shots! You can also find juices from brands like Naked and Suja at your local grocery stores for more convenience. One product I am very excited about is the LynseyNoel CBD tincture...COMING SOON!! WEEEEE!! It is a product that allows you to drop CBD in your juices and other drinks, giving you even more health benefits than from just the juices alone! Juicing is awesome for healthy living!
Another one of my favorites is pinterest recipes! Pinterest has so many quick and simple healthy recipes! Whether you are vegetarian, vegan, or eat anything, Pinterest is super helpful! I’ve listed 3 of my favorite Pinterest recipes below!
1. 🄿🅄🄼🄿🄺🄸🄽 🄿🅁🄾🅃🄴🄸🄽 🄿🄰🄽🄲🄰🄺🄴🅂 (𝟚𝟚𝕘 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕖𝕚𝕟)
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup plain 2-percent-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1-1/2 tablespoons maple syrup, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 20 pecan halves, chopped
- In a bowl, beat eggs. Stir in yogurt, pumpkin, 1tbsp maple syrup, and vanilla.
- In another bowl, stir together flour, oats, baking powder, salt, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and stir to combine.
- In a large, nonstick skillet over medium-low heat, drop ⅓ cup batter for each pancake. Cook until the underside is brown and bubbles form on top, for about 3 minutes. Flip and cook for about 3 minutes more.
- Top with pecan halves and the remaining maple syrup.
- Cool leftover pancakes before storing in the fridge for up to 3 days, or store leftover batter in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days
2. 🄱🄻🅄🄴🄱🄴🅁🅁🅈 🄼🅄🄶 🄼🅄🄵🄵🄸🄽🅂 (𝟙𝟘𝕘 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕖𝕚𝕟)
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp double cream
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 10-12 blueberries
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp granulated erythritol
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- Whisk egg, double cream, lemon juice, and vanilla extract together.
- Mix coconut flour, erythritol, baking powder and salt in a separate bowl.
- Mix dry and wet ingredients. Softly mix in the blueberries.
- Pour the batter into a mug. Microwave for 60 seconds at 800 watts. Check with a toothpick to see if cooked. If not, continue microwaving and continue checking every 20 seconds.
3. 🄱🄻🄰🄲🄺 🄱🄴🄰🄽 🄵🅁🄸🄴🄳 🅀🅄🄸🄽🄾🄰 (𝟙𝟘𝕘 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕖𝕚𝕟)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- ½ cup diced sweet onion
- ½ cup diced green bell pepper
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon ancho chile powder
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 cup cooked black beans drained
- ½ cup corn kernels
- fresh limes and cilantro
- Heat the oil over medium-high heat. Sauté the onion and bell pepper in the oil until translucent. Add the chile powder and garlic and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add the quinoa. Cook until any lingering oil or moisture is absorbed. Add the black beans and corn. Heat through and serve.
- For extra flavor, add a squeeze of lime and chopped cilantro on top.
Healthy living is suuuper important! Hopefully you can put some of this information to use and keep yourself strong and happy!
STORE POLICIES, TERMS & CONDITIONS
WEBSITE DISCLAIMER: This website contains general information about healthy living, nutrition, positivity goals, and CBD information. The general information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Lynsey Noel (c) makes no representations or warranties in relation to the health information on this website. You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare providers. If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention. You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information in Company materials or provided by any Company representative, none of which information is intended to be a substitute for medical diagnosis, advice or treatment. Neither the Company nor its representatives are providing any medical advice, and none should be inferred, from any ideas, suggestions, testimonials or other information set forth on this website or in other Company materials or provided over the phone or in email correspondence.
FDA DISCLAIMER The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act require this notice.